Sunday, August 10, 2014

Strasbourg, France Merrill Fun 2014

STRASBOURG, FRANCE


When Paul's parents were here we headed to a city in France that is about an hour and half from our house. I know that is crazy it's so close. We live kind of far out on the edge of our ward, everyone jokes that we should look up the France ward as it would probably be closer to us then our church building which is 40 minutes from where we live. This is a fun little French city ,that Paul took Larissa,to when she came to visit us last year. We had wanted to get her to Paris while she was her but were not able to, so we took her to this fun little city in France.This was my first time to go here, as I went home with sick kiddos the day Paul took Larissa.  So at that time only Paul, Larissa and Katelyn came to this city.We thought it would be a fun place to come again. It is a cute little city with the French Flare. I really fell in love with this city.







 There is a fun little city tour you can take by boat. Paul and Larissa all went on it when she was here and loved it.You just put on the speakers and pick which language you want to hear the tour in.They even have a fun version told by a little boy and a pirate, for the kids.Katelyn kept talking about how much she loved the kid tour told in story format, the last time she came,  so I decided to listen to this version.It was a great tour and very entertaining told by a little boy and a Pirate. You could tell who was listening to the kid version of the tour,as they were the ones laughing out loud at funny events throughout the tour. It was alot of fun. It was a hot day and we all forgot are sun hats,but it was great little tour.
       





         Another fun shot I took in France of one of the little shops I love this shot, with the little outfits and hats. This one of Katelyn and I is cute too.Such a fun picture day.


                     Here is my boys with there Maps of the city all ready for an adventure.I told you my kids love maps, and it is one of there favorite things when we visit places.Then again who doesn't love maps......they make adventures so much more fun.

         I really loved the river area with these fun buildings in the background and the bicycles everywhere. It is so pretty.

                I love this shot of the kids just chillin in a store window in France haha so cute.

                                I love this one of the  "B" yes she gets called that often


                     Ice Cream........this is how we keep the kids happy on our days trips.Hey it works who would't love ice cream on a hot day. It always hits the spot(even on a cold day).Mom and Dad Hunt enjoyed a few ice cream adventures with us when they were here.


                               Look at those faces, I think the ice cream was a hit as always.



            This is a cute one of the boys, enjoying the city view from a high overlooking building.


           Haha ok this one is more realistic haha, they both wanted to see but could not reach.


                                           I love this one too, this is us on the boat tour.


 We ended the day with a carousel Ride in the middle of the city.It was such a fun day. 



3 comments:

  1. Man... Everything around you is too cool!! It's all soooo beautiful!! I loved seeing all the pictures of your kids!! And some if the pictures of the buildings look professional! You could probably sell them for money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Kaylea for your comments, they are fun to read, glad you enjoyed all the photos.Yeah is an awesome little city about an hour and a half away. I had a lot of fun taking pictures.Paul got me a nice cannon camera and it has been fun to play around with it ,and get some of these shots. Its fun when we are out to just take pictures of things like the little dress shop.I will have to post some others you would like them.-Jenae

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I can't take all the credit some of these are Paul's Pictures as well we are both having fun getting playing around with the new camera. Maybe one day we will get some of them painted.-Jenae

    ReplyDelete