Sunday, August 10, 2014

Merrill fun at Burg Eltz Castle Germany 2014

                         BURG ELTZ CASTLE...................
We thought you would all enjoy some fun pictures , of some of the trips we took with Paul's parents. This Is Burg Eltz castle it is about and hour and a half from our house. This castle is so pretty, you come down the hill and it is in a valley surrounded by trees, with nothing else around. It is defentle and awe castle when you come around the corner and see it for the first time.We enjoyed a day trip there with the family.


                          My kids love Maps....... It the one free thing they always get on each outing, even Brianna wanted one on this tour. We also had to invest in this handy travel backpack for Brianna to ride in style on our advenutes.

                      Court yard area. I love this picture. We recently invested in a nice cannon camera, and Paul and I have enjoyed playing around and capturing new angels and views of the places we have visited.It has been so fun to play around with this camera. I will have to make a post one day of just fun pictures I have taken recently.I have got some amazing ones and so has Paul we will have to share more with you all.


                 The kids eating the little pack of cookies they give you for each kid when you buy a ticket into the castle. They give each kid there own roll or pack of cookies. The kids enjoyed eating them after the castle tour.








                We had a fun visit to this castle. It is one of my favorites we have seen. It is so pretty. the kids always enjoy it as well. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment