Rusty this made my day to see all these fun pictures of your kids.So cute love the big smile Lucas has all the time, he always looks so happy. And Siena is so cute(probably spelled her name wrong sorry.. So cute thanks for posting it must have worked I got it in Germany. Haha Hey Rusty next time you might want to put the title then Rusty family or something so others know who posted it.
Rusty this made my day to see all these fun pictures of your kids.So cute love the big smile Lucas has all the time, he always looks so happy. And Siena is so cute(probably spelled her name wrong sorry.. So cute thanks for posting it must have worked I got it in Germany. Haha Hey Rusty next time you might want to put the title then Rusty family or something so others know who posted it.
ReplyDeleteYour kids have the biggest smiles!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete