Here is a little painting about 4x10 inches that I did this evening. I used a pallet knife to create the texture.
I just figured I would share it on this new site as a trial run and my first addition to the hunt family blog.
-Paul
It's amazing!!! You're so talented!! You need to draw a picture for us!
I am open for requests. Let's talk sometime about what you would like. Reference photos are always helpful.
Kaylea you should send a picture of something you guys would like painted that would be fun to see if we could make one for you guys. Yeah Paul is getting amazing at painting glad you like this one.-Jenae
This comment has been removed by the author.
It's amazing!!! You're so talented!! You need to draw a picture for us!
ReplyDeleteI am open for requests. Let's talk sometime about what you would like. Reference photos are always helpful.
DeleteKaylea you should send a picture of something you guys would like painted that would be fun to see if we could make one for you guys. Yeah Paul is getting amazing at painting glad you like this one.-Jenae
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete