Sunday, August 24, 2014

Gallery of Some Past Paintings

Here are a selection of other paintings I have done over the past while. The first one I did last week and is a little bigger than the last one I posted. It's about 12 by 18 inches or so. The others are a variety of sizes.

These are fun to do and share. I hope you enjoy.

-Paul

6 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty Paul, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all awesome. The one at the top is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Paul! You do really great work. Sometime in the future, when you are famous, we'll look back and say, "I knew Paul when ..." (Remember us when that time comes!) Dad and Mom Hunt

    And yes, we figured out how to comment on existing blog. Now all we need to do is to figure out how to start a blog of our own on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Those are amazing!!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy said these paintings are soooo good! She wants one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She also said, "If you send me one I will hang it up in my room".

    :-)

    ReplyDelete