Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hoiday Park-Germany-Merrill Family


Merrill Adventures at Holiday Park in Germany



In the picture below we are eating some little doughnuts from one of the little shops.

 We found a fun amusement park , about an hour from our house, it is called Holiday park.We got a year pass recently, so it has been fun to go there sometimes on the weekend with the kids and some of our friends who also have passes. There are lots of fun rides.

                       All over the kid area are these giant flowers etc it is kind of fun.





 My Favorite ride was these funny grasshoppers that went up and down all along the rail. I guess it makes you feel like a kid riding on a giant grasshopper among giant flowers, felt like we stepped in to and enchanted fairy forest. So fun, Brianna enjoyed this ride as well.





 Ok so maybe I loved the giant flower ride with Tanner too, the flowers go up and down and at the top they spray you with water so fun trying to not get sprayed. Tanner was laughing so hard it was cute. And again just something fun about riding in a giant flower through a kid wonderland.


 So this was a scary ride and yes I went on it with Paul. I think it is called sky drop. I was so scared and Paul was like come on lets go on it. So because I love him I went on it, and of coarse screamed all the way down it , scared me so much then it was over. Haha then after I was like that was not to bad. HaHa(not sure if  I would do it again, but it was a thrill to do it once with Paul)








 Of coarse in the middle of the day, we got the usual german rain, that always adds to the adventure.It was raining pretty good. Most people just put on rain coats and went on with the day, it was kind of funny. We got pretty wet but it was fun.

 This is us on the carousel , after we were all soaked from the rain. The kids loved the carousel ride and kept getting in line, to go again and again.





1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun place!!!! I swear, you get to do all the fun things!!!! You and Katelyn look so much alike. It's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete