Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I want to see my cousins across the ocean!

So Savannah has been on a cause lately (for months, seriously). She decided that it's her goal in life to see her cousins who live across the ocean!

We pass a house boat and she exclaims "that's just what we need! We could drive that across the ocean to see my cousins! Oh mom we NEED it!"

Or KC and I are flying to Denver for our anniversary (we are flying today even though out anniversary is next week) and when I told her she wasn't coming she broke down and cried. "But that's the whole reason I need to come! Because an airplane can fly across the ocean! How else am I going to make it across the ocean? I NEVER get to see them! So that's the whole reason!"

It's pretty cute how determined she is. I would love to make possible! We've always wanted to come visit you guys (Jenae and Paul) while you're still in Germany. Anyways tell all your kiddos that Savannah REALLY wants to visit them! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Celeste that is so cute. Thats funny she wants to come visit. That would be so fun if she could. That was the cutest post haha made me smile. That is so adorable. We will have to skype sometime and then she can see the kids that would be fun. Thats the one sad part about living across the ocean all our kids dont get to see each other and visit more.Maybe we can send her a package from across the ocean.Maybe that would almost be as good as coming. Thanks again for sharing that is so cute, loved it. Glad some of the cousins still kind of remember us haha tell her all the kids say hi and loved her picture.-Jenae

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute!!! My kids say the same kind of things!! They want to meet their cousins.1/3 of my kids haven't even met you guys!! So sad!!

    ReplyDelete