Katelyn's Crafts she made with rainbow loom.
bracelets I made
owls, these are cute on a key chain.........
Flowers i made too..............
necklace I made.......
mustaches i made.......
horses she made up herself
hello it's Katelyn Merrill. Are any of you familiar with the rainbow loom craft, I know Abby is she sent me some to learn. I really love making things.I have made so many I am almost out of rubber bands.I have made some really cute things.You girl cousins would love this craft if you have not already tried it. You should look it up and learn to do it,it is fun.Macey and Cambrie you guys would like it, have you ever made any of these crafts.Lucy if you like any of these I can make you one. Abby what fun things have you made. Sieena and Savannah you would like the little braclets I make.( sorry if i spelled your names wrong.) Once you have the looms you just have to keep getting rubber bands.My mom orders mine on ebay as they are really cheap,and none of the stores really have them.My mom lets me look at some you tube videos to learn how to make new animals and stuff, just type in rainbow loom animals etc.My brothers like the snakes I make for them. I am glad i can share my projects with you.-Katelyn







Those look so awesome! I like all the fun things you can make with them. How about when my daughter is old enough you can teach her how to rainbow loom.
ReplyDeleteKaitlyn this is Abby I like your call chines and bracelet!
ReplyDeleteThis is Lucy. I want some rubber bands and paper with instructions so I know how to make these things. I like the flowers you made. They are so pretty. Thank you for showing me. I have some of these rubber bands. I'll try to make some like you.
ReplyDelete