Halloween Fun .........Merrill Family 2014
We thought you would all enjoy some fun pictures of our Halloween Costumes...I know we just had Christmas so these are way late.... Haha still thought it would be fun to share....enjoy
So after Katelyn picked her Elisa Costume, Paul created the Olf snowman costume to go along with it when he had to go to a daddy daughter dance with her for a-days.( I was in Arizona when he created this costume I think he did pretty well) Then I created the Anna Costume to go with their costumes, from one of the German Dresses they sell here.
Tanner wanted to be the character 'EGGS' from the new movie that just came out recently called Boxed Trolls. Whats funny if you have seen the movie he totally looks like the little boy in it.
Trevor went with the Dinosaur Costume , we painted his face for fun.
Brianna was a Princess of coarse, and looked cute. We had a fun night at the church Trunk-or-Treat.
Halloween Fun ..............Merrill Family 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment